Cordoba's best-selling 15CM is now stage-ready! The 15CM-E is a handmade concert ukulele featuring mahogany top, back, and sides, and Cordoba pickup with discreet soundhole controls. The perfect point of entry for those looking to pick up the ukulele, the 15CM-E has a full, rich sound that can now translate easily to the stage. Appointments like the 15CM-E's abalone-style rosette, modern edge burst finish, and cream body and fingerboard binding set this ukulele apart from other models in its price range. Additional features include a silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Aquila strings. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15CM-E's good looks and easy playability.
- Includes Cordoba Gig Bag, Tuner, and Polishing Cloth
- Mahogany Top with Edgeburst Finish, Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- Abalone-Style Rosette / Cream Body and Fingerboard Binding
- Cordoba Passive Piezo Pickup with Discrete Soundhole Volume Control