The handmade C10 is one of the first all-solid guitars in the Iberia series. Along with the sweet, warm tone provided by its all-solid body, the C10 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design. Comes with a solid Canadian cedar top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C10 include its black and gold tuning machines and adjustable truss rod. Comes with a Cordoba Polyfoam case.
- Includes Case and Free Accessory Pack with Strap, Tuner, Capo and Cleaning Cloth
- Solid Canadian Cedar Top With Solid Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Pinless Indian Rosewood Bridge with Ebony Fingerboard
- Hand inlaid Mother-of-Pearl "Esteso" Rosette
- Two Way Adjustable Truss Rod