Presenting the C9 CD One of the flagship models in Cordoba's Luthier series, the completely handmade C9 features a solid Canadian cedar top with solid mahogany back and sides. Built in the style of Torres with Spanish fan bracing and Spanish heel construction, the C9 has the neck shape and flat fingerboard characteristic of traditional classical guitars. The C9 also features the Luthier series' signature rosette, a mother-of-pearl inlay inspired by a Domingo Esteso rosette from the 1920s. C9 CD Full Specs Solid Canadian cedar top, solid mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, Indian rosewood bridge and binding, natural high gloss PU finish, 52 mm nut width, 650 mm scale length, Savarez Cristal Corum strings. Includes Cordoba Case.
- Includes Cordoba Polyfoam Caseand Accessory Pack with Classical Strap, Classical Capo, Tuner, and Polishing Cloth
- Solid Canadian Cedar Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Indian Rosewood Bridge
- Hand inlaid Mother-of-Pearl "Esteso" Rosette
- 52 mm Nut Width, 650 mm Scale Length